Microsoft Sues Google!

nothing?

written contract is the law mate...

I have a contract, saying that I cannot work for any direct competetor within a year of leaving here... Also that I cannot solicit customers for commercial purposes, and cannot disclose secrets or technologies to competetors...

It's all written black and white, and it has my signature and the directors signature at the bottom...

legal contract is legal contract, whether you want to duck out of it later or not you just can't.

silly Microsoft can they spend more time fixing there bugs in Windows then filing suits all the time

Hey thats true they should spend mor etime doing that instead of trying to take someone to court

now we know why Windows is crap, god i want to be a lawyer for Microsoft i would not be out of business

First of all programmers wouldn't be apart of the lawsuit. And how many lawyers can code?

You guys have to open your eyes. Yes, there will be bugs with Windows. IT IS OVER 40 MILLION LINES OF CODE. They work day and night just reviewing it looking for bugs. It has over 96% give or take of the computer market. Think of how many hackers target that instead of the "Almighty Linux" or the "Beautiful Mac." Microsoft has some of the best programmers in the world maybe short to NASA. Please, lets just show a little bit of respect.

Agreed. People are too quick to judge. Problems happen. Download the patch. Frankly, it isn't that difficult, but if you can't deal with that, don't use Windows, and stop bitching.

EDIT> About the lawsuit, Microsoft is totally within their rights to do that. If he signed a legal contract, it is binding. Period.

stupid microsoft

stupid microsoft, they should really find something else to do with their time!#!!#!%

hehe, gotcha, ;) i agree w/ u guys that microsoft is well within their legal rights, and they definitely work harder than any other company to keep their operation going

Back
Top Bottom