Michigan Vs. Ohio State

I have mixed feelings about this game. Part of me wants OSU to win, the other half wants Michigan to win. I almost always root for the underdog, but I just don't know this time. Here's what I think... I think that OSU is the better team. Even though they're undefeated, I don't think that Michigan should get all the respect that they're getting. They're definitely worthy of #2 or #3. Them beating and blowing out Notre Dame was huge, I know. I just don't think they're that good. So I want OSU to win there, because I want to be right. :D But then, I want Michigan to win so they can prove to me they are as good as everyone says. And I, for one, am a strong disbeliever that those two teams, if the game goes down to the last second, should rematch in the National Championship game.

Prior to last week, I thought #1 should be OSU, #2 should be Texas, and #3 be Michigan. I think the main reason they lost their last game was because they didn't have Colt McCoy for most of the game. I'd rather see a rematch of OSU Texas (with McCoy) than OSU Michigan. I mean, come on. That was McCoy's 2nd start as a college quarterback. He's gotten so much better now. If he is predicted to be back in before the end of the season, I feel very bad for Texas. They should be getting more respect. But honestly, I'm just gonna sit back and see what happens. What I think is completely meaningless. What happens is what matters. And there's nothing I can do, sitting at home, that can change anything that happens in football. I'm gonna watch all of it that I can.

...let the mean words flow :D

EDIT:
Lol, once again, my predictions sucked...Texas looks really sucky now, Michigan looks real good...

S**T SON OF A B***H GOD D****T
that was b**ls**t okay if that retarded personal foul, we wouldv won, F**K

very dissapointing game... oh well.. off to watch rutgers.... if only i had espn... lol.. gamecast will have to do.
ohio slipped up so many times too...

TRDCorolla said:
Oh damn, I'm going to pick Ohio State. It's going to be a dogfight.

Haha, I knew it. Quoted myself too and the game ended exactly as I thought it would. Ohio State had better win because I had $20 on them.

now i have to hope to God that USC loses, so well stay #2, but if the usc/cal games close then we might stay #2 anyway because our game was so close, and f***n usc didnt even play osu, DAMNIT

Back
Top Bottom