Michigan vs Appalachian State

Istonian

Daemon Poster
846m1457991standaloneproz0.jpg

I know the picture is crappy because I am at a friends house and he doesn't have Photoshop or GIMP. I just had to post this. Michigan is ranked #5 in the nation, they had National Championship hopes, and great players. All looked well. They went to play a team who is a 1-AA team. The scores on these games are usually pretty lopsided in the ranked team's favor. I expected a score of like 52-14. Instead I get 34-32. Appalachian State, a team you probably never heard of, comes in and upsets Michigan. I am a Notre Dame fan, so I am loving the Wolverines being beat by a 1-AA team.

i saw it on ESPN, that game would have been awesome to see on TV or be there, cant wait till they show it on TV as a repeat, they got to on ESPN Classic

EDIT:
you didnt tell the full story, Appalachian State went ahead by 2 points with 26 seconds to go, and Michigan State threw a bomb and ended up at there 20 :eek: and tan Appalachian State BLOCKED THE KICK! for the SECOND TIME!!! it was madness.

oh yeah and noter dame lost to Gergioa tech

That was an amazing game from what little highlights I saw. Of course, I'd probably be crying right now if I was a fan of Michigan. :p

Edit: Yeah, Auburn almost bit the dust tonight too. It's a shame for Kansas State; Auburn won on the scoreboard, but KSU seemed to have won on the field. Auburn had no defense until the last two minutes.

@D-Lew: Why the heck aren't you at Toomer's Corner now? I guess it has died down a little there? :p

I know Notre Dame got beat pretty bad too. I figured losing a ton of people they would not do very good this year. Good thing there are a few teams I am rooting for.

@D-Lew & THEpiGUY, WAR EAGLE!!!:D

Auburn's victory may have been ugly..but hey it was still a victory! I seriously thought they were going to lose but when Kansas fumbled the ball and Auburn got it back and ran it in for a touchdown with 2 minutes on the clock that was the last nail in Kansas's coffin. I'm a Auburn man so I was happy they won:)

Back
Top Bottom