Messy Wire Pics

cantona

Daemon Poster
Hi

I just thought if anyone wnats to take pics of the wires under there desk to see how they have made them neat or how messy they look.

I will post a pic of mine soon (i have made my wires neat by running them through pool pipe)

Well I don't have a digital camera, but I can tell u that they are not as messed up as they used to be. Going to lan parties helps, u have to untie the knots that there is once in a while.

At least we all know what to do on a rainy day, lol. I recently cable tied all my cables together, giving some slack on the end. It's clean now and so much easier to vaccuum underneath where all the wires use to lay.

I've got different color cable here and there, it's so funny.

TRDCorolla said:
to vaccuum underneath

Don't u dare remind me of vaccuuming. Im too lazy to clean, and now, if I fall down it wont hurt coz there is dust to make the landing softer. :D

Well not that much dust ... yet...

cos all my "gear is in my b'room i have 3 rats nests and a box of cables .. ill try to get some pics

You should have seen that patch of carpet where all the cables lie before. That thing had layers of dust on it, you'd swear it was snow (or at least dirty snow) on the carpet. Looks better now though.

But I don't think you'll fall back there anytime soon :) Like my friend would say, "It's good for you". Then again, he says that to everything.

:(

computer18xo.jpg

ur room is so dirty! How can u let it look like that?! U really should clean it!

I hear that all the time :D
But ur room is dirty, but so is my room.

That isn't my room, that is the "back room." AKA "The room we throw stuff when we can't find a place for it anywhere else." Haha, so yeah, a big junk room.

Back
Top Bottom