Merry Christmas

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
Merry Christmas to everyone, hope everyone has a great time, I've had a bad time with money so won't be able to buy much for everyone, had to spend just over £450 to fix my car, gutted, wanted to buy my son everything.

Anyway, has everyone bought presents for friends and family?

I haven't yet, working all this week and monday tuesday next week, yes, 2days before christmas and i'll be in the office, how boring hehe...

Hope you all have a great time and new years, cya all soon.

Happy Christmas IAntDemo.
Suck about the car. hope you will have a great Christmas anyway.

Yeah i have taken care of the presents.

Merry Christmas to you as well! Remember, it's not about the gifts, but just spending time with your family. That's the best part.

IAntDemo You beat me to the punch man. I was going to make a Merry Christmas thread too. Well i hope everyone has an awesome Christmas & a Happy New Year.

superman22x is correct, it's all about being with family. :)

It's all good man, hope you have an awesome Christmas man. ;)

Man Christmas is coming up so fast it's crazy. It's hard to believe that this year 2013 is almost over & soon we'll be in the year 2014.

Let's see how many times i can say the word man in one post, i just noticed that.

To all;
Whatever it is that you are celebrating, and whatever your beliefs, enjoy yourselves and be safe. If you drink, don't drive and and if you drive, don't drink. Show kindness towards all, regardless of creed, even if for only a day.

On December 24th 1914, during World War I, the British and German soldiers stopped fighting, crawled from their trenches and met each other on the battlefield unarmed and shared in a Christmas carol despite their mission of exterminating each other.
LeapofFaithTrucehdl1111.jpg

Complete Article

Whatever it is you'll be celebrating (including those who partake in nothing), I hope these next few weeks are enjoyable and memorable.

Happy holiday season all.

Back
Top Bottom