Mercedes vs Nisssan (car vs suv)

Lol, whats that? Invest in a car who company is like 7 billion in debt :D :p

Maybe if you buy it for me, I would consider being seen in on :D

Last time I checked Chevrolet was doing well. And it's not an investment. It's a purchase. You buy a product, and use it. It's not liek sotck or anything.

Dev0115 said:
An american made car, yeah right, dont ever get an american made.

And why's that? Ford owns roughly 80% of the motorvehicle market and provides reliable cars. A stereotype liek that without any evidence is worthless. Every nation produces quality vehicles, if they didn't then they wouldn't be sellign them in the first place.

Hydunai produces good vehicles, Toyota produces good vehicles, Ford produces good vehicles, and so does Fiat and every other can manufacturer out there. Don't be so stereotypical about something just because you may have had a bad run in.

Thats where your wrong. Not ever car is reliable. For instance, Hydunai is just starting to come back from the crap car they used to be. Same with Kia. I will never own either.

The ONLY American made car id buy as of now is the Dodge Rumble Bumble.

ArrizX said:
Thats where your wrong. Not ever car is reliable. For instance, Hydunai is just starting to come back from the crap car they used to be. Same with Kia. I will never own either.

The ONLY American made car id buy as of now is the Dodge Rumble Bumble.

Every car manufacturer has to design reliable cars. They go through rigurious test and regulations to ensure this. So yes, every car made is reliable to some given extent. Wether one is more reliable then another is up to debate, but the fact remains that every car must be drivable for a lengthy period of time.

You can't build a vehicle, sell it, and expect more customers if you design shit products. Ontop of that you have laws, rules, and regulations that are set in place to prohibit unreliable vehicles from driving on the road. Of course this doesn't mean you can't drive an unreliable car on the road. People restore and build vehicles all the time, and something being restored and rebuilt is often prone to have a problem or two.

What I see reliable is milage.

Get a Kia, you wont see it at 100,000 miles, get a nissan, and its going to run with out major repair for 350,000. Same with Nissan and Honda.

My Benz will make it to about 250,000 just because of the way the pistons were designed, and it just is getting too old. That means I techinicly have like only 100,000 miles too go. Good, but not great. Nothing like a new year 2000+ import.

Too expensive. Dude, im 15. Think I could afford one of the safest cares on the road? Dont think so, haha

Besides, there arnt any in this area. And none for sale. Unless I want to like go on eBay..

Back
Top Bottom