A mature discussion about the reasons behind the boycott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now its my turn to put ten penith in, I have turned down two offers to join the OUTSIDERS, this is a free friendly website, who was suddenly made god over night and given the vision that we need IMPORTANT CHANGES, what changes are so important that members feel so uncomfortable about, this forum was running fine and is fine, sure we get the odd flare up of people disagreeing thats always going to happen, sure we get the odd Pratt that decides he wants to bombard the forum with spam, open multiple accounts etc, we get over it, David has done some upgrades over the time Ive been here, he even runs some competitions and gave some rewards so you repay him by forming a secret society like little lost school children to discuss changes as you obviously don't feel hes doing a good enough job(ALTHOUGH YOU KEEP DENYING IT) how pathetic and sad are you.
You then threaten him(warn him, make him aware whatever) that unless these actions are taken you will leave, WELL LEAVE THEN you don't deserve to be here in the first place, you have shown your true colours haven't you, I for one am not going to take this behavior lightly.I must apologies to any member that feel I'm going over the top but this is Davids forum and we are all his guests at the end of the day, so we do not have the right to take over it, He himself has said he does not want an assistant admin, so thats the end of it, this is CF not CV or any other forum so stop trying to make any else other than what it is CF. improvements can still be made and suggestions can still be submitted and discussed but David has the final say as it should be.
David I am 100% behind you.

Ok,Heres my 2 cents,First off it wasnt a Hate forum,it was a forum for members to sign up and talk about how we were going to approach david,when we had a good amount of members we were going to make a petition for the changes we wanted.The Attempted crashing server stuff and prank phone calls was stupid. I Have made several threads about changes have to be made but everyone shrugs them off and forget about them,but i think a majority of memebers would like to see some changes around here.Banning Arrizx (Sorry i mean De-Modding him) and banning Compman was stupid,they had the balls to try and make a difference.

As far as im concerned,what we have here is a Communist forum.

Ok,Heres my 2 cents,First off it wasnt a Hate forum,it was a forum for members to sign up and talk about how we were going to approach david,when we had a good amount of members we were going to make a petition for the changes we wanted.The Attempted crashing server stuff and prank phone calls was stupid. I Have made several threads about changes have to be made but everyone shrugs them off and forget about them,but i think a majority of memebers would like to see some changes around here.Banning Arrizx (Sorry i mean De-Modding him) and banning Compman was stupid,they had the balls to try and make a difference.

Here we go again changes WHAT CHANGES!!! assistant admin? what gives you or anyone else the right to order him to have a assistant? I would rearly like to see this, why did you see fit to have to set up a behind closed door gang to descuss things about CF ? you should have set up a thread here and let all members have there say if you already have but nothing got done well then it wasnt ment to be, you have only dug your own hole the way its come about, so for sticking up for this forum im a COMMUNIST lol :D thats a new one so what are you the Third Reich

Now i'm not attacking you, nor am I attacking anyone. But the banning of members only happens when disrespect or rule breaking is shown on the forum, there was no exception today...

Matt

blackjack you're a Brit like me, that sort of stunt died out in the 50's & 60's, when Union leaders shouted slogans like "One out, all out" & nearly brought England to it's knees, workshops making cars closed down, colleries & steel plants too, you're living in the middle ages mate:(

Well i have been on the other forum and posted a fwe times but i was in no way prepared to boycott cf at all just because i didnt think boycott was the best way to go about this kinda thing
I see that that site may have been started as a place for members to discuss the problem on CF however it all got out of hand with members talking about hacking CF and mounting dos attacks and i think the people who started that site should have pulled the plug straight away as soon as that kinda thing was suggested if their origonal intentions where just to help CF but they didnt therefore there intention also became to harm CF and thats when i started to disagree with what was goin on

I think david should un ban the URL to let everyone see what has actally been goin on cos i can see why he would be mad about this and then people who havent seen it can really comment

I joined the Strikers forum and I have to agree... some of the stuff posted there is a little extreme. I'm not going to stop posting here though.

Mayor is completely right. I don't know how many times we've tried to tell you guys this. You're way too immature to get the message through your thick little heads... threatening that you're going to leave, worrying about snitching.. are you guys that immature? Especially you, Rudster, and others... you all need to grow up and understand the only problems on this website are YOU.

If you're not happy, please leave. Keep complaining about a banned member. They're not coming back. David didn't ban them on a personal level. They got banned because of what they did.

If you're not happy with his decision, then just leave. It's not fair to the other members of this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom