Manchester Great Run

GlasseyeUK

Daemon Poster
Hey everyone,

For those that know me, will know that I have lost over 100lbs in weight, as a result of that I have really got into my running, and have my first race on the 20th May.

It is the Manchester Great Run, and I am also running for charity which is the Marie Curie foundation.

I am doing it for a sense of personal achievement, but also its a good opportunity to raise some money for a good cause at the same time. Its only 10km, but I am hoping to do a half marathon in September, and then the London Marathon in 2008.

I was hoping to run the New York Marathon this year, but reasons out of my control I am unable to do so.....

You can click on the link to get some more information Manchester Great Run

I have a fund raising page online, which if you felt particularly charitable you sponsor me, or sponsor the charity direct...if you are interested then pm me, and I will send you the link.....

Thanks in advance

Joe

Good luck, I was thinking of entering for it, but I would only end up having a fag half way through which wouldn't look very good..

By the way Joe, I would be happy to sponser you..

Why did Furby get banned again..?

Cheers for the support, hopefully I won't be collapsing on this one, its the longer races when I want the paramedics following me round the course....

Nice. I'd like to do something like that too. Running 10km isn't that hard, I wouldn't mind running 10km at all. (usually I just run around 3km) And charity is always a great thing.

So good luck with it and I hope you can raise a lot of money.

yeah good look and tis great that you are doing it for charity as well

Back
Top Bottom