Man some people are just dumb....

I was having a problem getting the stylus for my phone to work. I spent like 2 hours trying to get it to work. Anything I did it would work with my finger but not the stylus.

So I decided to give in and call the store I bought it from. I call up and he says it should work right off the bat, and that I need to hold it down to get it to work. I'm like no its not working. So he tells me to bring it in.

So I take it in and watch him stumble around. I then guide him through the settings upside down on my phone. He looks for a bit more then concludes the sensor in the phone is bad. I can't just exchange it there since I need the boxes and manuals.

Well I go back to my house and get all the stuff. I go back in and we start the exchange process for a new working phone. He gets everything hooked up and sets up the device. After some playing around getting it setup he then tries the stylus. Guess what this one won't work either. He pisses around for a few minutes then he thinks this one is broke as well.

He goes and gets another phone and does the same setup. Guess what this one's broke too. LMFAO all I want is a phone with a working stylus. At this point the CSR seems to use his brain for a split second and says you know what I think I'm supposed to use the stylus to calibrate the phone and not my finger. I say well get another one and lets try it.

So now were on the 4th phone. Switched everything around and used the stylus to calibrate this one. And wouldn't you know it worked. Finally after 1hr of screwing around I finally had a fully working phone.

I then ask if he can reset the ones he screwed up. He goes nah they will need to be sent back to the manufacture and fixed. All I can think is wow thats going to look good for him. I can't believe they wouldn't teach him the setup on the phones. I wonder how many other people had setups from him that don't work and just simply gave up.

aahh i love rants, makes you feel goooooodddddd! but im too lazy to type it up on here...

I almost posted a rant last night, but it got pretty long, lol. I got it out by typing anyway. It was about a guy I had to get a different computer for. He said it took 5 mins to load on his old system, so I was thinking it was taking 5 mins to load the OS. Of course not. After screwing around with changing the internet connection to the new system we figured out he didn't know the password. We talked with tech support (or waited for tech support really) for like 2 hours to reset the password. Finally resetting the password to a temp pw, they gave us a non existent web address to change it to whatever... I just said whatever and saved the temp pw to the system. I get the guy and show him. Turns out he was complaining about his internet connection being slow (dial up) and thought it was the computer... What a waste of my life...

That kinda ties into dumb people there... They can't remember their password and want a new computer because their internet is slow. The guys probably freaking out until Saturday when I get over there to install his printer. I didn't think of it after getting pissed off at the tech support from India not knowing what they were doing. At least I can fix my own problems w/o tech support by phone. Unfortunately I had to fix other people's problems by phone tech support... :rolleyes:

LOL, does everything in life piss you off? Why do you post so many rants like this?:D

No I just really don't like dumb people. I don't have the patience to deal with them. I really just wanted to punch him in the face just by the way he was acting. I just spent over $400 on a phone and it wasn't working fully. And he was basically screwing around. I had shit to do and couldn't screw around with a jackass that can't do his job. I asked several times if he could just call a tech line or something and get it fixed. When I buy something and it doesn't work right yes I'm going to get pissed off. :rolleyes:

I almost posted a rant last night, but it got pretty long, lol. I got it out by typing anyway. It was about a guy I had to get a different computer for. He said it took 5 mins to load on his old system, so I was thinking it was taking 5 mins to load the OS. Of course not. After screwing around with changing the internet connection to the new system we figured out he didn't know the password. We talked with tech support (or waited for tech support really) for like 2 hours to reset the password. Finally resetting the password to a temp pw, they gave us a non existent web address to change it to whatever... I just said whatever and saved the temp pw to the system. I get the guy and show him. Turns out he was complaining about his internet connection being slow (dial up) and thought it was the computer... What a waste of my life...

That kinda ties into dumb people there... They can't remember their password and want a new computer because their internet is slow. The guys probably freaking out until Saturday when I get over there to install his printer. I didn't think of it after getting pissed off at the tech support from India not knowing what they were doing. At least I can fix my own problems w/o tech support by phone. Unfortunately I had to fix other people's problems by phone tech support... :rolleyes:

LOL I bet that would make you mad. At least you were getting paid to have your time wasted :p

Well, he works there so he's supposed to know the products, how to set them up, how to troubleshoot....etc...if he doesn't know that then he is dumb.

Did you atleast get a little chuckle out of that, I think I would of laughed a good bit. :D

Back
Top Bottom