Making a FPS

I am good at storys, ill use some of the story guide, if we make this by next year we will al be rich as hell, i can make pics anything, here is a stry based:

SOUND: 5 Car Alarms
VIEWING: 4 BUILDINGS, PLANE ROCKS, STONES

You see people, walking then they all turn different corners, you then run to see one, Bu wait…. She went, you look right…the other person went… ‘'Umm Strange'', ‘'what's going on'', someone shouts in a low voice, like whispering ‘'John, John, lift, 3rd floor'', that's your voice in your head, you then think ‘'what's going'' ‘'what's on the 3rd floor'', you then go into The Bank, 2 lifts at both sides of the building of the inside, you then walk to the left lift, you go to the 3rd floor, the lift open and, BANG there are lights flashing and car alarms still going of, you then say ‘'Heeeeeeellllppppppp'' then everything goes silent and then you are falling slowly to the ground…… you are asleep, unconscious… Then the story begins.

Yeah I like the storylines.

I am quite good at modelling/animating but if its to model/animate characters, i'll be useless.
Modelling objects though I can do.

Guess I'll be no use though.

Btw, I also like making music if your interested in some atmospherics :p

hmm, I can do music too. what 3d engine are you planning to use? Unreal? Quake? Krass? I've done a few quake characters using Gmax, But they turned out not that great (Im not very good with human modeling), I can do some monsters(like 3 : Goblin, Troll, that star wars worm thing) btw. I might be able to do weapon sounds. Also, i have Acid Pro ver 5.0 at my disposal (got 2 days ago) im still playing around with it but I learn quickly, that might work good for ambiance music. Also if your looking for programmers and modelers/mappers, try emailing college students that are going to the Guildhall, and try westwood too, im sure you could find some guys there.

I would like to welcome ACES WILD, winterfreshpwns, xx cobra xx and Kage to the team!

PLease IM or MSN me ASAP.

For the question, I was thinking a Doom 3 or Far Cry 3d engine.

Do you guys know, that if and when this is acomplished, it will have a alot of firsts:

1. First FPS completed without ever meeting your teammates
2. I dunno about you, but it will be the first game I've made that I'll see on the shelf at EB games
3. Well be fricken worshiped on these forums.
4. Money.

With out further due, WELCOME.

i would like to help out with the story line... im in ap lit at my school and my teacher says i excel, better than anyone else, at creative writing... and she graduated from oxford too. she's a pure brit. lol. so yeah... ill be glad to join the team too. i have a great imagination and i like the story. its sorta like half life 2 and doom 3 but its also different. btw,just curious, how do the developers from half life 2 and doom 3 actually make their games? is there some graphics program that they use? anyways, id love to be apart of it!

Back
Top Bottom