Look what i just found yay

muz

Golden Master
bandball.jpg

just sewarching around for some revision notes for maths and look what i found , it is the one on the right btw not the left that is just to show how big it is

:eek: it looks like something id do if i was very bored at school lol.
shouldnt you be revising instead of messing about with your balls anyway?
well so should i but nm :p

:eek: it looks like something id do if i was very bored at school lol.
shouldnt you be revising instead of messing about with your balls anyway?
well so should i but nm :p

yeah i started making it once in english so i spent loads of lessons making it then i just came home and bought loads of rubber bands and made it bigger

i am revising , i have put them away now lol

well im going out for lunch with my sis soon and then have work in a few hours so ill only be able to get an hour or so in. i need to get my act together :p
you should sell that on ebay ^ :)

well im going out for lunch with my sis soon and then have work in a few hours so ill only be able to get an hour or so in. i need to get my act together :p
you should sell that on ebay ^ :)

i am going to a friends house in about an hours but i am looking through some previous papers and picking out what i cant do theni will work out the answers

as for the ball i wanna make it bigger

The joy of not being in school...no revising :p

But that is not so permanent. I'm starting somewhere this year. I said the September session for PC support, and they said it might be delayed to November, maybe up to January, due to lack of students.

That's VERY good to hear. Imagine how much cash I can get in there.

lol more cash than my mankey job. i wish i could have a computer job. i hate working on tues nights. its so boring + i have to do like 45 mins of cleaning. its even worse on a school day as i have to come home then leave straight away :(

rant over

Back
Top Bottom