London bombs

Brookfield

Golden Master
As members know, I live in England, & at this moment we are getting live reports of major incidents that happened about 9am, our time, today, all over the centre of London, buses blown to pieces, trains on the underground destroyed, obviously many fatalities.
I am posting this firstly to make English members aware of this, in case they have relatives in that area, but also to get reactions from members wherever they live, the FTSE has fallen 100 points, & the £ has fallen 5 cents against the $
Nobody has claimed responsibility, but it's obvious to me that it's El Quieda, think that's the correct spelling, I'm still shaking.

Maurice, a black, black day.

Yeh i agree as a member of stupid england!! Well we already have another thread concerning this so i think this one should be let go.

"put (f) in front of ur name as a sign of respect to londoners caught up in the explosions"

circling msn ^^

i have a friend gone to visit family up there, and i no some people who were looking to buy a pub (want to make big cash at the olympics)

Thanks for the info Maurice, a very sad day for the UK indeed. As an expat. my thoughts go out to the people who have lost loved ones. :(

My condolences also to those that have lost loved ones and have had friends and relatives hurt.
God bless you all!

Steven12 said:
Yeh i agree as a member of stupid england!! Well we already have another thread concerning this so i think this one should be let go.
A typical remark from you, about closing this thread, opening your mouth, before engaging brain, you don't change, do you?, obviously you have no-one in London, my cousin lives just outside, & as luck would have it, she wasn't in the area, but one of her nephew was on a bus, just behind the one that was blown to pieces.
I'm angry & shaken, but you woudn't understand that.

I think that our emotions are getting ahead of our thinking. I think that after this has passed for a day or two people will look back at these and wonder why they said such a thing. Let us leave it at that but please THINK before leaping EVERYONE!

I personally think that there are yet not enough threads concerning this atrocity. As this forum has a lot of members from the area and I believe that they need an avenue to release their outrage and anger. and I see no reason as to why this part of the forum cannot be used for that purpose. I and the other mods will try to keep up so that it is not allowed to get out of hand.
I personally don't wish to ban anyone today so please rant your feelings but when asked to back off, you need to do so.

I was there, on the train just before the one that blew up. Is that lucky or what? However, very scary, loud bang, being taken out of a train in the middle of nowhere and walking to a platform to escape!

wow...very sad...was it just one bus that exploded? they way maurice worded it made me think like a 5 blocks got blown up...very sad tho...my sympathies...nothing like that ever happens here in the South

Back
Top Bottom