london bombings?

Reports have just come in from ITV that a European Al Qaeda group has just claimed responsibility.

those people are just plain crazy. i wish they'd all just go away. the stupidity of terrorists are their love of maiming and killing is unparallel, and everyone calls americans trigger happy. those barbarians are bomb loving suicidal freaks.

Apparently theres a whole commotion going on about it

It probably a terrorist attack threatening the G8 meeting of the worlds supposedly '8 greatest and richest' people

What has the world come to today?

Life is so unfair for some people

The IRA have been inactive for years. They wouldnt do a thing like this. I think its Al-queada personally...

CNN.com said:
Four explosions in London's transport system have killed at least 40 people and wounded dozens more in what Prime Minister Tony Blair said was an apparent terrorist attack. A group calling itself the "Secret Organization group of al-Qaeda Organization in Europe" claimed responsibility in a Web site posting. The authenticity of the claim could not immediately be verified.

IDK. Those two poeple that died are bad enough but if Bin Laden had anything to do with it more then 2 would of died. ANd I doubt its G8 protesters. I'm sure teh G8 Protesters most they would do no worse then throwing rocks at cops. So maybe its some new group? Or a internal terriost group that we haven't heard about.

heh, we just post'd at the same time. Rumor says that a "secret" branch of Al Quada has claimed responsibility.

Just because Al Queda managed to pull off 9/11 doesn't mean they can do something that catastrophic so easily again. It took then 20 years just to make an attack that large. They are a bunch of stupid and violent people. We are smarter.

Yes Mr. President sir. All our agents are on it ;)

I'm not making any premature assumptions. When I get back from class, I'll let you know the details.

Back
Top Bottom