Logo Competition

ssc456

Fully Optimized
ok guys some of you may have seen my thread regarding us possibly having a competition for a new logo,

well our good friend david has reviewed our/my request and unfortunately decided this is not the best time to change the logo,

now with great respect to david i think there is no harm in having a friendly competition amongst members,

rules.

logo dimension should be 350 X 150.

the background color of this webpage is #537198.

you have 1 week as from today (tues 22nd) to submit your logo in a thread that will be made on that day,

logos in progress may be posted here for reviews but will need to be posted again in the final thread,

voting will open on tues 22nd and close on fri 18th.

members may submit upto 2 logos each which must be made clear on day of submition.

IT SHOULD BE MADE CLEAR THAT NO THERE IS NO PLAN TO CHANGE OUR CURRENT LOGO,

the winner of the competition will recieve satisfaction that he/she has won and +rep from me and any other users that feel there has been alot of effort gone into the logo,

n e suggestions for rules please post and i will add to this post.

many thanks for reading and get working hard.

PLEASE EMAIL ME THE PIC OF YOUR LOGO OR THE LINK TO THE ACTUAL IMAGE SO IT CAN BE POSTED ON THE 22ND. EMAILS TO SSC456@HOTMAIL.COM OR PM THE LINK TO ME

umm beside what link ?

n e ways im on bout the whole thing at the top left of this page

We've done this before, and it was welcomed, but nothing came of it.

by the way, this is the second thread on this same subject... kage is right, it just didin't have enough weight to change it.

i don't think David wants to change it anyways. the logo of CF is a classic... David's vintage car sort of speak.

If there are no plans to change the logo then why have a logo competition?

This has been brought up many times and it has been shot down many times. It's up to David if he wants to change it, and he doesn't.

ok for everyone suggesting the logo may be changed it wont, i have contacted him and the logo will not be changed the competition is for fun only.

dimension of old logo is 303 X 110 but i think more like 350 X 150 should be good,

also another thing to add the background colour of this webpage is #537198

jus so u can match your background colour if your not doing it in transparent. will update original post.

Maybe David might agree to the winners logo being put up for a day or a week or something as a prize

Back
Top Bottom