Local computer shows

mrsjr

Beta member
Consumer Computer shows

I used to attend the Pomona computer show many years ago. It was a great show with lots if vendors selling anything from cpu's to cases on tables. Sadly, that show is no longer running...

So now I live in Northern California and am looking for a computer show / fair to buy some water cooling parts I need to finish my setup.

Does anyone know of any computer show or fair in Northern California?

I used to attend the Pomona computer show many years ago. It was a great show with lots if vendors selling anything from cpu's to cases on tables. Sadly, that show is no longer running... So now I live in Northern California and am looking for a computer show / fair to buy some water cooling parts I need to finish my setup. Does anyone know of any computer show or fair in Northern California?

I used to attend computer shows in N Calif, attended my first back in 1985 and bought all the parts I needed to build my first PC.

However, I'm not aware of any shows still being put on. I suppose the ability to easily find and compare components on the internet has killed attendance at the shows. One show I attended regularly was held at the local fairgrounds so you might try contacting the local fairgrounds to see if there are any shows on the calendar.

Not sure where you are in N Calif but there is an electronics swap meet I'm aware of that is held at De Anza college in Cupertino on certain weekends. It is oriented more toward amateur radio but I believe you can find computer components as well. Here's a link: Electronics Flea Market

Back
Top Bottom