Lmao, I can drift! But dont drift on a hairpin turn with gravel, and a steep edge

Half Evil

Golden Master
Lol my dad is getting surgery on his knee, so my parents are in Wenatchee. About 40 minuts away. And (pics below) I went up to the top of the hill I live on, and went to do some drifting.

Was fun, and I got good. Even with some J turns (where you reverse fast; E-Brake; turn; let off E-Brake; go!)

Anyways, about the steep edge..: What happened is I came down a hairpin turn (90 Degree) and I hit the E brake. I fish tail it good. I stomp on the breaks, and reverse to take a picture. And then, after the picture is when it happened. I freakin gun it, hit the break, fish tail (all on purpose) and the gravel made the car slide a bit to much, which in turn made me over correnct to each side, and as soon as you know it, wham! Im just sitting there in the dust, saying wow. As my dog in is in the back seat, loving every moment of it.

Anyways, we just kinda went up and around and exploring, (with a bit of drifting on each sharp corner).

Upload Images with PicTiger

Click on the pictures to view them bigger!

To clear this up, it was all on a Private road, not public.

Did you bump this thread twice? or saving those post for other pics? And what is this like your 100000,233343,4 thread about cars lol.Nah its cool though.Drifting sounds fun,especialy with a motorcycle

King of Kings said:
Did you bump this thread twice? or saving those post for other pics? And what is this like your 100000,233343,4 thread about cars lol.Nah its cool though.Drifting sounds fun,especialy with a motorcycle

Its preety hard to drift with a motorcylce, dont think its really possible...Find me a video, and Ill be a believer.. ;)

Stand corrected, but this isnt as good as drifting iwth cars..

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=4482183627147077318&q=motorcycle+drifting

Lol oh yeah, a bump after a minute each.

Pics give the story a nice feel. Check them out now.

Nice pics man,

Although you'd want to be careful with yoyur dog in the back... you know, he may get sick... lol

Lol, man, I tell ya, he was loving it! Just letting the wind blow through his hair with his head hangin out the window. Was pretty funny, because everytime id do something, he would sit down. Lol he like felt it comming.. I dont know, but he looked pretty damn happy, haha

Looks very nice! You're lucky indeed. That sceenary is to die for. Not only that, but it's closed off, all to yourself.

As for motorcycle drifting, a good example off it is the motorcyclist who race on ice, they have to "drift" around the entire circuit. So yes, it is possible. :)

Back
Top Bottom