A little Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Stephen

Fully Optimized
Please can people stop brining up old threads becuase we are fed up with it. Some of the ones brought up so far are from over a year ago and we dont want this.

Thanks

Some people do it by mistake. It happens from when people post in threads where htey find in that section "Similar Threads" that shows olds threads, and members post not realized the date of the thread.

Yes, i know and i think thats half of the problem, well then everyone if you are going to do this please can you check the date, ill have a little word with david sometime about this issue.

Yes, i might ask david if we can limit it to threads in the last two weeks or something that will stop really old threads coming up.

but......I think that an old thread is okay to bring up if someone finds a thread that a problem hasn't been resolved and this person has a solution that might work that noone has mentioned yet. the person who posted it might see it and their problem might get solved because of it. I don't think it should matter what the date is on the thread.
now the general conversation threads in the social lounge, that is a different story, those should not be brought up, but as for the tech threads in the other sections, I don't think it should matter. Just my opinion

Tommy Boy said:
but......I think that an old thread is okay to bring up if someone finds a thread that a problem hasn't been resolved and this person has a solution that might work that noone has mentioned yet. the person who posted it might see it and their problem might get solved because of it. I don't think it should matter what the date is on the thread.
now the general conversation threads in the social lounge, that is a different story, those should not be brought up, but as for the tech threads in the other sections, I don't think it should matter. Just my opinion
Yes, 'hardware' threads are acceptable to bring up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom