Listen to this IDIOT!!!!

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
This is a senator from Alaska talking about net neutrality...

HE CLEARLY HAS ABSOLUTELY SO F'ING IDEA WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT

...Just the other day, I was sent the internet (he meant e-mail) by some of my advisors, and it got tangled up by all of that commercial stuff running around the internet...

mods, forgive me but you have to admit this guy is a dumbass! what a freaking idiot.
I can't put it into words how stupid this guy is...
It just proves our officials will do anything for votes... or talk about anything that they dont know what in the hell they are talking about.

http://www.publicknowledge.org/node/497

He is an idiot. I am a self prclaimed Republican but I am pissed at what they are doing to net nutrality.

To think, poeple voted for him....

Took me 5 days to recieve a e-mail because of clogging? Um heh may just be you or teh fact that you don't know wtf your doing

HIm calling a e-mail a internet is proof of his surpreme stupidty.

I just got one question... How can he get elected.... you have to have votes to be elected and his a moron.

THOSE POEPLE THAT ARE STREAMING 10 movies at a time are taking up all the internet! He doesn't understand that ISPs divide its internet into bandwith sections. Regradless of how much I DL his internet won't be affected!

He said the internet isn't a big truck, its a tube, theres more then one tube.

He's such an idiot lol :D

Amusingly, Stevens claims that it took him 5 days to get an email due to internet congestion—no doubt caused by all these commercial download services clogging the internet pipes with their infernal video (and not paying their fair share).

This man is a complete twat, see what a waste of oxygen here is.

Its not that I hate him for what he is talking about, its that I hate him because he doesn't KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT and pretending that he does.

That dude has to be the most dumbiest uy ever!

10 people downloading movies isn't cloggging anytrhing. IsP have their own speeds.

ok... I know it's very sad when the people you voted into power don't know what they are on about...

but please tone down the language (that is from now on and retrospective, -i.e if you swore edit your post to get rid of it please).

so far as net neutrality goes... it's only going to take one TV debate for a guy with even the most remote technical savvy to show what an idiot this guy is... the public arn't as dumb as some polititians, or even as dumb as some polititians would like them to be... so I think for the time being... don't worry. the internet is safe!

Back
Top Bottom