License

NeXuS1

Fully Optimized
Ahhh tomorrow im doing the written test for my California License im kinda nervouse even thought i have studied :p

heh, I have my permit, and my dad doesnt think Im good enough, so he wants me to take lessons right now..A nice 2 hour long lesson, a damn v4 piece of shit engine ahah...Well anyhow good luck

Damn California is gay! To get my permit, all I needed was a 15/18...And to get a permit the age is 16, for a licsence its only 6 months after the permit, did you have to wait till being 18 to get one, that sucks..And for our licsnese its a driving test, not a written test.

I can get the permit at 17 1/2 for adult class C license but you have to wait until 18 until you can take the driving test which i will schedule if i pass the written test today :D

When I took the test in GA I passed with a 82, it was early morning and I had a massive hangover.

i am 16 and u can get ur licence at 16 and three months, i'm a few weeks over that and about 2 do the behind the wheel. you ought 2 do fine nexus, but it is nervous i kno :p

Dev0115 said:
a damn v4 piece of shit engine ahah...
V4? do u mean a 4 cylinder? as far as i know there is no such thing as a V4. basically all the 4 cylinders i know of are basically the same as a strait-6. just 4 cylinders instead.

The written test for the permit is pretty much common sense.

Then the actual driving test is pretty easy too. Just be on the look out for stop signs, etc. Obey the speed limit and stuff.

I took the test and I got a 4.5/5 He said the only thing I need to work on is not to cut my turns so sharp.

Yeah i think ill pass hey V4 arent shit i prefer having that cause they dont waste so much gasoline and there compact cars and you can tune them dunno its just my taste :D i already have a 4d Civic EX and im happy with it but im getting an 00 or 01 prelude when i finish my license those things run even if there I4 cars.

Back
Top Bottom