Left, Right, or Both Handed?

My left hand isn't as strong as my right hand, but I use it sometimes if I feel like switching it up.

I'm left-handed, but can write with my right, found that out when I injured my left, I fire a rifle right-handed, but I bat left handed at cricket.

At school they tried to make me write with my right, they did that in those days, oh, by the way Jordan, why should left be wrong-handed? lol.

Did you guys know that the left side of the brain control the right side of the body, & vice versa?

Jordan Pardy said:
Stupid Question: While reading this thread I just thought of this, do left-handed people use the mouse with their left hand too?
lol i thought the same thing, ain't that strange lmao

Brookfield said:
Did you guys know that the left side of the brain control the right side of the body, & vice versa?
Yes, as a matter of fact I did know that.

My dad is ambidexterous, he is left handed but when he was younger he broke his left wrist which forced him to learn to write with his right hand and still to this day I sometimes see him writing with either hand.

You know what would be amazing, and I've seen this before, someone writing with both hands at the same time! Actually I've seen someone write with both hands and both FEET at the same time!.....Now thats amazing!

It depends what I'm doing. :p Haha, I'm ambidexterous when I eat, but when I write I'm right handed.

Tommy Boy said:
Yes, as a matter of fact I did know that.

My dad is ambidexterous, he is left handed but when he was younger he broke his left wrist which forced him to learn to write with his right hand and still to this day I sometimes see him writing with either hand.

You know what would be amazing, and I've seen this before, someone writing with both hands at the same time! Actually I've seen someone write with both hands and both FEET at the same time!.....Now thats amazing!
That's reminded me that my uncle could could write with both hands at the same time, and on different subjects, he was an odd kind of guy, but very intelligent, he was working on the invention of television, way back in the early 30's.

Right hand ftw. But you gott use both all the time obviously. Piano and keyboard typing...

Jordan Pardy said:
Yeah, thats what I was thinking, lol :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Thanks for the answer.
lol np, and brookfield yea i knew the brain thingy 2 ^_^ pretty interesting :)

Brookfield said:
That's reminded me that my uncle could could write with both hands at the same time, and on different subjects, he was an odd kind of guy, but very intelligent, he was working on the invention of television, way back in the early 30's.
and yet more interesting information!!

Yeah, but ambidexterous, is when you can control both the same, doing tasks like holding scissors, or drawing. Something that needs a bit more precision.

You could in some form or other teach yourself to do something with the other hand (i.e type, play piano), but its never the same, as one hand is usually stronger, etc than the other one.

Back
Top Bottom