leeching

I direct everyone on this thread read David Lindon's post here, on the previous page, it explains zane's presence on CF.
I despise those who made the uncalled for remarks, It was unworthy of you, & I have a LONG memory...................!

The area of copy right s a grey area...

for instance I used the websake software that I pointed Zane to in order to mirror thre entire websites, images content and all,

but the reason I did that was because they were a part of product research in the final project at Uni..

You don't need the owners permission to download all the images.
Copyright doesn't really stop you from mirroring someone else's work, it just stops you displaying it as your own,
I mean even browsing the site will mean the images are downloaded to your computer... it's what you do with the images that counts.

Maurice, you're a moderator, shouldn't you know better than to read? And you could try editing your posts, usually moderators have to follow the rules too.

MarxSoccer said:
Maurice, you're a moderator, shouldn't you know better than to read? And you could try editing your posts, usually moderators have to follow the rules too.
Don't be sarcastic, that ranks you alongside all the other nerds, yes, I had a very basic education, because in the days when I was at school, working class people had a snowflake in hell's chance of going to college, I left school at 14, but since then I qualified for the civil service, then later, worked at a solicitor's practice, all this on only nine years education, so don't come the smart ass with me!
Where did I not follow the rules?, what needed editing from my posts, & be specific.

mark thorpe said:
I think he was referring to the double post Maurice...
Ahhhh, riiiight!, but it doesn't give him the right to say abusive things to me, Mark, it's a CF offence to speak that way to a moderator.

I know, i wasnt saying that he spoke in the right way, i was pointing out why i though he said what he said...

hehe, if i was being picky i could say your not allowed to double post :p... lol

mark thorpe said:
I know, i wasnt saying that he spoke in the right way, i was pointing out why i though he said what he said...

hehe, if i was being picky i could say your not allowed to double post :p... lol
Yeah, you're right again, but even mods aren't perfect [lol]....what an admission!!

lol :p

see, i got the mod to admit he isnt perfect! hehehe :p j/k... nothing wrong with the occasional double post... imo, its only a problem if your deliberatley doing it to raise post count...

Back
Top Bottom