Learning To Drive

ssc456

Fully Optimized
ok i have been learning to drive for just over a month now and im not sure im perfectly legal.

heres my situation its my car although legally its in my sis name,
im insured fully comp under my sis insurance and im a named driver,
i learn to drive with L plates on front and back
my sis is 23 and had her license since she was 17
i also drive with my mum who is *cough*25*Cough* lol n e ways she held her license for a long time.

heres the situation i heard somewhere that the person im learning to drive with also has to be insured on the car ? so my sis is ok my mum isnt ?
i aslo heard im not allowed to take any passengers ? if i am are there n e restrictions like age limits ?

and i think thats about it thats all i need clearing up now.

well..... pregnancies have been getting earlier and earlier over here ;)

my mum/old stepdad were never insured (apart from having their own fully comp insurance) on my car when i was learning..

my mum who is *cough*25*Cough* lol n e ways she held her license for a long time.

thats all i need clearing up now.

I need pictures for future clarifications. One from the front and one from the back.

Only the driver needs to be insured. Anyone can teach you if they have had a license for over 3 years I think but they don't need to be insured themselves.

Whats all this business about your mom being 25?

How it is in TX, if you have your permit, the car can't really be insured under your name until you have a license. I did it where it was insured as my mom's name fro my car. We could only have family ride with me, or 1 friend under 18 (I think). I've had my license for almost 1 1/2 years now, so I don't exactly remember. My car's title is still under my mom's name, has been since I bought it since it had to be insured in my name before I could get the title signed over in my name, and I couldn't get insured under my name since I didn't have a license yet... :p Didn't bother getting it signed over in my name since my brother will get it eventually, so it will save money for him and me from having to sign it over.

i think he was joking, as he doesnt want to reveal her real age maybe?
anyway yea you need someone with a license for over 3 years. i always used to carry passengers and stuff. i dont think anything like that is a problem.

i think he was joking, as he doesnt want to reveal her real age maybe?
anyway yea you need someone with a license for over 3 years. i always used to carry passengers and stuff. i dont think anything like that is a problem.

exactly your as old as you feel lol hense *cough*

ok so im all good and legal at the moment except one of my L plates blew off on the A5 lol so im only on 1 at the moment but thats not too bad

Back
Top Bottom