Last TV Show/Movie You Watched

Anyone seen We're The Millers, I've that its supposed to be really good. My Cisco course instructor is giving me a few movies next week and I think one of them is the internship and it isn't a good as it sounds apparently..

We're The Millers is hilarious. I laughed for most of the movie. Plus Jennifer Aniston dances around in her underwear so there that....

haha millers, the best part of that movie is where they bribe the cop, he wants $1,000 they think, and he's like, we've not got that, and the cop says, well better get something good, something like that, anyway turns out he wants his pen0 sucked so the guy who's driving the camper van is turned to jenny and like, you do it, go on it's easy, just s**k it, it's easy, and then the cop turns out and says no, i want you, and jenny turns to him and says, go on, it's easy just s**k lol, then he says or 1,000 potatoes which must be $100? I can't remember the whole scene but that was the epic part for me.

haha millers, the best part of that movie is where they bribe the cop, he wants $1,000 they think, and he's like, we've not got that, and the cop says, well better get something good, something like that, anyway turns out he wants his pen0 sucked so the guy who's driving the camper van is turned to jenny and like, you do it, go on it's easy, just s**k it, it's easy, and then the cop turns out and says no, i want you, and jenny turns to him and says, go on, it's easy just s**k lol, then he says or 1,000 potatoes which must be $100? I can't remember the whole scene but that was the epic part for me.

Yes...except he wants 1,000 peso not potatoes. And the driver talks the kid into about doing it before they realize that he wants pesos (which is mexican currency).

The last show I watched was Person of Interest. I love that show. That and Elementary. Those are the only two shows I watch. Last season they were on back to back...this season one is on Tuesday and one is on Thursday night. I've thought about trying to catch up on Breaking Bad on Netflix but I just don't have time. Usually on Monday night my wife watches The Voice. On Wednesday we watch NOVA. Then we rarely watch TV on the weekends. Either a movie or sports.

We're the millers is a good one.

2 guns was also good.

The Lone Ranger was a bit slow.

I also have to begin watching meet the millers, the goldbergs, white collar, person of interest, etc

Lots of tv shows

Arrow has been good to watch lately.

Other random shows I watch are hello ladies, pawn stars, storage wars, and Beverly pawn.

I'm glued to Netflix lately and I've watched.

The 4400
Heroes
Breaking Bad
Dexter (though I had to find alternative ways to watch the last 2 series!)

I'm in between series at the minute don't know what will be next?

Currently going through Homeland, Agents of Shield and Walking Dead... all are pretty good as far as I'm concerned! Haven't watched a film in ages...

We're the millers is a good one.

2 guns was also good.

The Lone Ranger was a bit slow.

I also have to begin watching meet the millers, the goldbergs, white collar, person of interest, etc

Lots of tv shows

Arrow has been good to watch lately.

Other random shows I watch are hello ladies, pawn stars, storage wars, and Beverly pawn.

Long ranger was slow? :eek::eek::eek: I didn't think that at all lol. I'm not going to watch were the millers, I don't believe the kind of sexuality should be in movies, it wasn't need 10 years ago, and it still isn't. I want pawn stars as well. White collar, bones, Mentalist, Castle, and prison break are the only series I actually really like.

Back
Top Bottom