laaaameee

Ronco Rox

Fully Optimized
Today club live finally sent me my flight sim deluxe edition and when i go to install it goes to the install screen and just doesn't install :confused: wtf? i stopped the process and deleted all the things it installed and rebooted. still nothing...wtf help please i've been waiting 3 months for this damn game to come.l

Just go into the cd drive, find setup.exe and click that.

tried it i've been installing off the msi file and it went through the entire process and gave me another f*cking error lol and just stopped. i should of taken a screenshot so i can look it up.

ghostFL, i'm not torrenting 15 gigs of sh*t kills bandwidth and screw getting caught...again and i didn't pay for it i got it for free

Getting caught again?

Could be that the disc is damaged. In which case, I'd contact where you got it from

Could be that the disc is damaged. In which case, I'd contact where you got it from

could it be something i can't see physically on the disc itself? like a scratch or something?

oh here is the error i get.
58724418we0.jpg

Yeah, the disc is damaged.

It may not be a scratch, or something you can see.

Physically, something may not be wrong with it, but the track information inside may somehow be disformed and unreadable by the drive.

well i've been searching and they say that the error 1722 is extremely common and there is something to fix it but i haven't come across with it yet. :(

Back
Top Bottom