King of Kings...

I have a question for you...this is your signature:

.¸.·´¯`·.Acomplishments.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·
Self proclaimed best myspace on myspace.
Top three best wrestlers at my school.
Allways maintaine under 8% body-fat.

Ok, hopefully you misspelled by accident or something, you always maintain under 8% body fat and you are one of the top 3 wrestlers in your school???

Alright, if you look at any BMI guide you will see that less than 18.5% body fat is underweight, making 8% RIDICULOUSLY SKINNY. How many wrestlers are in your school? Because I am not trying to be stereotypical or anything but most wrestlers are fairly strong or have some weight on them, I have a hard time believing you can take on someone who outweighs you by a good amount, and don't give me any crap like "It's about technique". I honestly wanna know how this is possible, because remember when you say under 8% body fat, they can't judge how much fat is on your body, they can only really judge how much fat and muscle combined is on your body. So when they say 18.5% body fat and under is underweight, they say that as in muscle and body fat combined.

http://nhlbisupport.com/bmi/

Take that and please tell me the accurate percentage, and if it still is under 8%...then damn, eat up. :p

ok well I dont like bmi because it kinda cheats you because it dosent show muscle, I have a personal body fat measureing scale and it said 8% , 8% is my lean weight dude...... I used to be at 12% but I kinda diet, still eat junk food but exercise alot and watch what I eat. if I wanted to I could very easly get to 6. I used the school scale to and it said 8% . but that said my bmi is 20.1 to answer your question. and wrestling is technique dude, are you a wrestler? being strong wont do jack when you find urself outwrestled and in a armbar. and I know this for a fact. I bench about 130 right now, and I wrestled my friend who maxed out at 205, and I beat him easyly. thats proof, all the proof you could need. kurt angle in the 1996 olympics. look it up. check out who he had to go up against and look at him....here I found a vid on myspace
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=618671941&n=2

wait what?! it can just take the fat and not detect muscle!?

*looks up*

Holy bejesus!

Alright anyway, i have wrestled much before for school as well, and im not saying its not technique im saying weight andmuscle definitely takes a heavy toll in it, although in not all cases someone whose say 6'0 and 250 against someone whose 5'5 and 150, technique usually doesnt have as big a toll.

if I weighed 160 and had no fat at all to speak of or as little as possable and put 160 in its sayd I had like 30 witch isnt true right? my scale has censor pads, I just used it and it says right now im at 7% I used to be one of those health freaks, I got so crazy about it I lost 12 pounds in a week, but was miserable and had to stop and put it back on. what would 20bmi equal out to bf %?

12lbs in a week is really bad lol REALLY BAD. that cant really be lost unless you are exercising every minute or just not eating alot

I was exercising every minet. pushing myself to hard. like 500 crunches, and I skipped lunch. all of it wasent fat lost, but empty space from where I hadent eaten. I cant believe I got so crazy about that, but yea I take wrestling seriously and like being the best. but I dont care now as long as im in shape and under around 12% im happy. id be alot higher than 7 right now probaly because I havent ben working out, but we ran alot of miles toward the end of gym class

Im 230Pounds and im 6 feet 2 inchs. I got alittle belly. But most of my arms are mussel :D. I went to the doctors and he sayed im fine for my size. and im healthy :)

meh.. I its the same has my chest.. l alittle more out.. I should work out again

ZmxpcHBlcg== said:
I have a hard time believing you can take on someone who outweighs you by a good amount, and don't give me any crap like "It's about technique".

To be honest with you, It's "ALL" about technique. When I first began training in Martial Arts 15 years ago, I was just like you, had your mentality, and was a firm believer weight and strength was key, and I stood no chance...Well as my technique became more fluent, I was taking guys down, and putting them into arm bars twice my size like a walk in the park. You have to also use your opponents strength to your advantage. ;)

Back
Top Bottom