Kid decapitated at six flags!

Thats a dick thing to say. Accidental pun is one thing, but to say that.... IDK man
crap.gif

Thats a dick thing to say. Accidental pun is one thing, but to say that.... IDK man
crap.gif

I have no sympathy whatsoever. This kid brought it on to himself.

The only sympathy I have is towards the family and riders aboard the coaster.

Stupid idiot, he shouldn't have climbed the fences. Its a shame that probably some children had to whitness it and its a shame for his family also

Choice of words?? :eek:

Anyway, he only had himself to blame. Signs are there for a reason, plus it should only be common sense not to get too close to a moving rollercoaster. Anyone should immediately be able to see it's dangerous.

isnt it should have? instead of should of? i think this is what uk31337 is getting at.

since should've is should have.

i think people like that are incredibly selfish and i hae no sympathy for them at all,

think of the people that witnissed that horrific event, its similar to people who commit suicide in a public way, jumping infront of a car jumping off a bridge. etc they are not only changing there lives they are affecting innocent people who will never forget.

Hah I read about this on digg, it made me laugh a little.
Not to be really insensitive, but thats pretty stupid of him.
Stupid idiot, he shouldn't have climbed the fences. Its a shame that probably some children had to whitness it and its a shame for his family also
Pretty much, only the witnesses have my sympathy (and maybe the family for having a stupid kid)

Natural Selection has its ways.

Haha, thats awesome.

WTF guys...he probably just dropped something behind the fence and thought it could snag it real quick without a problem.

WTF guys...he probably just dropped something behind the fence and thought it could snag it real quick without a problem.

"gee, I dropped my wallet on the freeway. Instead of waiting until after rush hour to get it (like asking security) I'll run out there in the middle of rush hour (like not waiting for the ride to be temporarily closed)"

Back
Top Bottom