Kebabs Appreciation Society

GlasseyeUK said:
A heavy session down the pub followed by the dirtiest chicken donar kebab, taking it home and waking up in the morning with half of it stuck to your face, its all good.......

lol, my mate once said his room smelt really bad and he didnt know why, he found a mouldy kebab in his drawers at the back, no idea how it go there, the last time he said he rememberer having one was over 2 weeks ago when he was really drunk.

Anubis1980 said:
lol, my mate once said his room smelt really bad and he didnt know why, he found a mouldy kebab in his drawers at the back, no idea how it go there, the last time he said he rememberer having one was over 2 weeks ago when he was really drunk.

A couple of weeks ago I got rediculously drunk and woke up the next morning, fully dressed, with no memory of how I got home, all I knew was that I had had a kebab, because of the chilli sauce breath, could taste it and all, needless to say my gf was not impressed...

istockphoto_1460983_donner_kebab.jpg

Yum.. I'm making myself hungry :(

Pitter bread. Any americans know where to find that. I am starting to want to move to the UK.

No Pitter bread is more common down south then it is up here, in Manchester most of the kebabs come in Naan bread.........

Soaks up the juices far better :D

Ahhh same thing to me lmao, I just usualy get mine with garlic sauce and force my bf to kiss me! :D Gotta love garlic sauce! :p

Steff said:
Ahhh same thing to me lmao, I just usualy get mine with garlic sauce and force my bf to kiss me! :D Gotta love garlic sauce! :p

LOL its all good as long as he has had garlic sauce as well, for me it has to be super hot chilli sauce, with mango chutney to top it all off and then some of my own pickled chilli which are burning hot :p

Back
Top Bottom