Just wrong.

HRHunteRHR

BSOD
Wow, this is some serious stupidity. Not only is the guy stupid for being so low as to kill a bunny to sell his stupid book, which he will probobly never do; but the people actually giving in to this bull $h!t are just retards. You're really going to pay 10.00 to buy some stupid book about saving some innocent little bunny? There will never be any proof that he killed the bunny and I'm sure he wont. I would pay 10 dollars to save a bunny if I knew for sure he was going to die. This guy just bought a bunny at a pet store and is acting like he's going to kill it so he can be a greedy jerk and get money for pity. People can be extremely stupid sometimes. :mad:

http://www.savetoby.com/

What an excellent way to make cash! I mean think of it, him saying he wants to kill the bunny by taking it to a butcher, IS NOT illegal! It's his rabbit, and he wants to make money off of it. What a genious idea. Yes, cruel, yes demonted. But genious...

In my opinion, he does what he has to do. As cute as that bunny is, it does make a tasty meal. I had rabbit before, mmmmm. I wouldn't buy his book to save the bunny. They're practically a delicacy!! Not too valuable a life to save...

There's too many rabbits anyways. The term "do it like a rabbit" comes to mind. Especially on this Valentines Day :)

The idea is probably all fake anyways.

Despite his idea, he's made a lot of money. More money then some people make in a year. Good method, just bad idea I supposse. :)

Yeah, it is screwed up. But I mean he's making a lot of cash. Enough to buy 1,000,000 more bunnies! So I mean you could say it's for a good cause?

LMAO!!!!!!!!! This is too funny its a brilliant marketing scheme to get PETA to buy out his books. Frankly he kill and eat the rabbi I could care less its not mine, I don't care if that lil rabbit dies. Not going buy his book because of it. I got a entire chat room laughing over it that poeple would actually buy the book. Its a rabbit, heck its not important.

Back
Top Bottom