just a little anxious for the shipping..

Deathbank

In Runtime
So I ordered my gaming rig saturday afternoon. I bought the 3 day rush option and 2 day shipping from fedex. Ibuypower.com said the estimated ship date would be thursday. So Im thinking If they ship it, I should have it sometime on friday right? At the LATEST it will be monday but I really have nothing to do this weekend so I want to game my face off.

Because Its not my money to build with. I am 19 and capable of making decisions on my own but this was my parents $1000. Had it have been mine, I would have had the parts today from newegg and be putting it all together right now.

Poor excuse.. I am sure your parents would have loved to have saved money. You probably could have saved money by buying the parts.. I am doubtful of your computer knowledge... :rolleyes:

As a matter of fact I showed them the prices listed side by side and they said It was worth the extra money to have someone else build it and fall under their warranty. I didn't like that though because a big part of me picking the parts would have been for me to put them together.

I'm sorry, whats the correlation between me being 19, my parents having money to buy me a computer, and "deserving a prebuilt?" If you don't like ibuypower, I could care less, but the least you could do is actually answer the question I asked.

Back
Top Bottom