Joke?

That was funny, there are many mails circulating the web with such contents, sometimes are fake warnings about viruses, stupid chains, etc... People actually thinks you would bu y these sort of stories.

I got one that said a girl will be standing over you with a knife at 1:15 (i got it at 12:15) a hour later I messaged the guy back and asked where teh girl with a knife was i'll enjoy a good fight. He simply said STFU and logged off or blocked me IDC.

Nik00117 said:
I got one that said a girl will be standing over you with a knife at 1:15 (i got it at 12:15) a hour later I messaged the guy back and asked where teh girl with a knife was i'll enjoy a good fight. He simply said STFU and logged off or blocked me IDC.
Probably wasn't a good idea to tackle him, it was obviously a spoof, waste of time investigating.
I started this thread, because a friend had sent me an email warning me about a virus, it looked suspiciously like a spoof, I typed in the virus's name at google, & there was the evidence, it was a spoof, a well-known one, the Olympic Torch virus.
I pasted the page to my friend in the hope that she would hit the forward button, to send the google page back to all the dozen or so people that forwarded it to her, thereby showing him/her that she was on to them, making them cautious about doing it again, that's what I intend to do if someone sends a spoof direct to me, these bl**dy idiots :mad: don't realise that they could put some nervous people off using computers for life.

If my C drive got deleted i'd be well pissed, i'd be red hot however i'd say shit happens and go back to installing my OS and getting my system up. And considering all of my files are backed up it'd be ab ig time consumtip. I highly doub tthis spoof is going make anyone quit or somthing, at the worst it'd make them become more curious about computer, and network sercuirty.

My friend who sent it to me, its a big time person who believes everything he reads. He was new to AIM at the time and felt that it was really going happen. so I was making fun of him. I'm pretty sure by that time he had teh galaic necklace.

it's got to be a joke. i'm getting tired and tired of those emails, they're getting so pointless

Brookfield said:
This is the worst virus announced
by CNN, it has been classified by Microsoft as the most destructive virus
ever. This virus was discovered by McAfee yesterday, and there is no repair
yet for this kind of virus.

i believed it up to that ^

Back
Top Bottom