Jimmy Buffet Tonight

superman22x

Golden Master
I'm going to the concert. I work maintenance, which I'm not really sure what I do, but I'll find out tonight... I hear Buffet concerts are insane. Alpine Valley is the 2nd largest outdoor venue in the country so it's big, and it sells out. 35,000 people inside along with another 6,000 in the parking lot who just came for the party... lol.
I'll let you know how it is tomorrow... Anyone ever been to a Buffet concert?

Working at Alpine Valley, I have the opportunity to see Dave Mathews, Jack Johnson, and Phish live. Working maintenance of course. Except for DMB I will be gone that weekend, so that sucks...

Phish will be your best show. No loss on DMB they are pretty rubbish.

But expect to see lots of whippits since they are cheap. But working concerts isn't bad at all.

Wtf is a whippit?

I bet phish.... was an experence lol

Here in a month I'm going to see Petty at post gazette, 20000 ppl will be there lol

Wtf is a whippit?
You know when you have a brand new can of whipped cream and you press the nozzle, well just before the whipped cream comes out you get a little bit of the N2O gas that is used in it and people sniff that to get high for a few seconds. They have small canisters of the gas too that people sniff and get high.

Ya people carry around like 5 or so little metal cans of it and sniff the fumes, it's some stupid things you will see.

But I am going to see Clapton at Deer Creek in a month or so. I am pretty excited.

Buffets was pretty crazy. LOTS of garbage to be picked up. That sucked. Lots of drunks. Decent number of hotties wearing not a whole lot. But even more cougars just as scantily clad... lol

Back
Top Bottom