Jaguar XKR-S / Subaru Impreza WRX STI?

Still doesn't matter. You're comparing two completely different classes of cars with a different price range and they're made by completely different companies.

This poll would make sense if it was say a Subaru vs. Mitsubishi poll.

I don't know...I agree with first part of that statement. The second part is a blurry one. There are some sexy jaguars out there.

A Jaguar more beautiful than an Aston Martin? That's a bit of a social no-no. That would be like having an Alfa-Romeo or Maserati outperform a Ferrari.

Personally I think AM's are prettier than Jaguars, not to say Jaguars are ugly, but they're not as elegant and refined as Astons.

Seems like on this instance (Jaguar XKR vs Aston Martin DB9), the DB9 wins, however it's around 2.5x more expensive. Again, you have to take into account cars are really personal choice.

@Alvino: Don't get me wrong, Aston Martins are pretty darn good-looking. I'm just saying there are one or two Jags that, to me, could compete.

i just want to ask the ppl who dislike this forum, why do u even bother reading it then???? let alone writing in it???? Some ppl find it fare to compare those two cars. Yes, they are different, but guys, in this world every two things you compare are unique on their own. There is nothing that will have an exact same copy. E.g. when you scan a page and print it in two copies. On first look they might look the same, but one of them will have a little scratch, or a stain from the toner, etc......

So if i want to make a poll between those two cars i will!!! Its a free world, and I can post whatever I want to, bearing the consequences of it myself!!!! You are not obliged to view the thread, nor you are to vote, or give your opinion.

Obviously there are ppl who despite the nowadays world of fast and powerful cars, prefer the good old Subu.....Guess what i am going to choose if they give me an option between Subu and Ferrari.....Its gonna be the Subu, do u know why? Cause a real fan like me, will always stand by his choice!!!

Still doesn't prove anything. Subarus and Jaguars are simply different cars. It's a complete apples to oranges comparison.

Based on your logic, I might as well make a poll asking who would rather have a Ford Pinto or a McLaren F1 LM. Just because I can. It's a free world right?

Still doesn't prove anything. Subarus and Jaguars are simply different cars. It's a complete apples to oranges comparison.

Based on your logic, I might as well make a poll asking who would rather have a Ford Pinto or a McLaren F1 LM. Just because I can. It's a free world right?
Yeah, you can go for it....but jag will never be half as drifting, or rallying car as Subaru, say whatever you want

Back
Top Bottom