I've got to get out of this place

lhuser

Golden Master
Believe it or not..but this is beyond the most stunning thing I've ever heard.

I come out of my room to get coffee...and I see the ambulance and two cop cars on my second neighbor. They're heading for the first neighbor. My family was wondering what was going on. Well, we get a call from the neighbor's sister saying that her ex-friend (she) stabbed my neighbor!!! (also a she)

When my dad said it, I thought it was a joke, until he confirmed it. I felt the entire energy quitting...no more power. Her...just...trumatizing!

Now, she's wanted by cops and they're looking for her. She apparantl;y tried to attack the neighbor's husband. She's in to kill!

I've got to get out of here ASAP! If she gets to them, I'm fearing that she gets to us...I've jusst got to get out of there.

My room has the warm feeling of security...but I'm not liking the fact that an attempt of homicide being done HERE!

Someone take me away...I need to get out of this damned province!

That's scary, I would want to get away from there too. It's too bad we can't live in a world where everyone can get along.

You know I thought that this thread was going to be about leaving the forums!!!

that really sucks, I guess that you should be safe in your house though?
I mean safe enough, but I understand that you'd be worried with that stuff going on just next door... :(

I should be safe. Well, we're off for a week next saturday til Dec.30th. So, I think that would do me good. I could move to Australia, the whereabouts of Sydney, but, for 1: My education is corrupted, 2: It's not meaning it's safer and 3: Those creatures are beyond their sizes.

only in america/canada :D... I'm so glad I can sleep safely where I live. I mean honesly, I could leave my door open (I mean wide open) and sleep without really being afraid. That's the reason I love it here, I can walk alone in downtown in the middle of the night during the weekend without being afraid that I'll get robber or something.

Its the same here, rural areas. ;)

Someone has to change those only in america jokes to only in america and canada because the whole double cheeseburgers with a diet drink and cigarettes at the front with prescriptions at the back is the exact same thing here.

We live on rural as well. But this is a major problem between these two.

The crap rose sky high when the stabber offered $500 for the entire house. She's the one who bought my 1GHZ machine for fifty bucks :mad:

Back
Top Bottom