its usually the electrionics that dont dissapoint, and the girls that do

DefCon_!1!

Fully Optimized
but 2nite was ass backwards

i went to a fair with this girl, we have been talking and such, and we can feel something between us.

well, after we use up the fair (its a small one, not much), she asks if theres ne place around were i live thats nice and peacefull. theres a half developed neiborhood that went bankrupt were me and friends usually take cars and do stuff, so its night, i take here there.

we talkin and talkin, adn one thing led to another, and we starting talking about a realationship, and we bith agree to one :) so now were kissing, and laying down on the street, talking, and she says shes gota go home, its like 9 oclock

this is were things get bad. i "try" to start the car, batt. is dead. ugh. i call my frind, hes at work, and cant come. so aftere a few more attempts, i call my dad to help out. now, they only know that were just hanging out, not in the middle of nowere at night :)

so he comes within 10 mins, and trys to jumpstart the car. nothing, the batt. is shot. so he tows me to a plaza a mile down the road, and i call AAA to help me out. well, im not gona make her wait with me, so my dad gives her a ride home.

As soon as they leave, my cell dies, and i dont have a charger FFFUUU!!!!

so im waiting there, for an hour, freezing my ass off (hey, its 40 in Florida, tahts cold) and AAA shows up, super chrages the battery, and im off.

so in the end, i got a GF, some fun, a goot time, and a dead car battery. i call it a good night :D:cool:

Nice dude. Only time I've had my car betray me was when the roads were super slick (icy) and I went to take a turn at very slow speed and it still spun on me. Well, it didn't really spin, it just went straight although I meant to turn. Luckily, the nearest car was far enough ahead to stop and let me turn around. My battery did die once, but it was at home.

Haha, sounds like a fun night. 40... pus.... lol, jp.
Electronics are meant to fail... I have never had a problem with a mechanical item though. Broken shock mount, but that doesnt take much to fix... Electronics... most unreliable POS's ever created, but you can't live without them, haha.

Sounds like you need a run to Advance Auto Parts tommorrow...

My super special move :)

well, lets just say the time it took for my dad to get there wasent wasted

and ya, i gota get to walmart or somewere 2moro, cause the police acadamy starts Monday

Haha, well changing a battery cant be that hard...

Seemingly... but on my car the battery is located near the passenger side wheel well which means you have to put the car on a jack, then remove the front passenger wheel to get to the battery. It's the dumbest design I've ever seen. In any other vehicle it's easy though.

That sucks that your battery died though. I've had that happen and it always seems to happen when you need to be somewhere important. Just this summer my battery completely died while I was driving down the highway because it was corroded. We knew it was corroded and were driving it to the shop at the time to get it fixed. Luckily the alternator worked and we were able to run off of that. At least your situation worked out for you and you got a girlfriend :D

well...just got back from Sears....turns out...i dont know what happend. The battery is fine for soem reason...they charged it up, and its fine.

THe magic battery lives on :)

Back
Top Bottom