Its soo darn cold

It's freezing in Newcastle. I had to walk the dog in the snow, my hands went numb and I couldn't open the front door lol.

Lac3y said:
It's freezing in Newcastle. I had to walk the dog in the snow, my hands went numb and I couldn't open the front door lol.

ooh newcastle, do you support newcastle? if so, spurs are gonna beat you saturday! hehe

xlnc said:
lol
sweet
i think... you a forecaster? :p

I've been watching too many local news on TV, lol. Funny thing is this. I'm a Business major (CIS), but I'm taking a required course in Meteorology coming up on January 3rd (first day of winter quarter). Can you believe that? I'm going to be a weatherman when I graduate with a business degree.

mammikoura said:
currently -4C
last night -8.5C
The coldest weather where I've been in here was maybe -37C
The coldest I've seen in Finland was -51.5 a few years ago. But that place was quite much to the north from where I live.
nooo way
how dya survive!?..
...whats ur summer like

mark thorpe said:
ooh newcastle, do you support newcastle? if so, spurs are gonna beat you saturday! hehe

I'm really not into football, I see as a bunch of over-payed pansies kicking a ball around a field.

Although I have to admit the Newcastle/Sunderland hate thing is really funny sometimes. Seeing as how the two cities are just a few miles apart people just go on raids and stuff, like painted a Sunderland billboard colour's (red and white) to Newcastle's (black and white).

fun.

'howay the lad's!'

A bit of geordie lingo for ya.

TRDCorolla said:
72 degrees, sunny, with a bit of overcast every once in awhile. Weather here never gets too cold all year long. I believe the coldest temp here where I'm at never goes below 34 degrees. I've been in -40 degree weather before in Utah, so the California weather is nothing to me. I say bring on the cold.

Yeah! *Gives TRDCorolla a high-five*. It's great to live here. Sucks for gas though. :(

i hate the cold. its been like -8f here and i had to walk home its terrible. lol 32 degrees aint so bad.

Back
Top Bottom