Israeli troops, tanks enter Gaza

Really? What makes you think the Christians are antisemitic? I don't recall them wanting to kill every last Jew living in Israel.

Really? What makes you think the Christians are antisemitic? I don't recall them wanting to kill every last Jew living in Israel.

You know, that whole Jebus fairy tale where he dies on the cross and everyones rofling at him etc etc... :rolleyes:

Before there was Hamas, the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO) ruled the roost. Their main objective was to "liberate" Palestine through armed struggle.

Their leader Yasser Arafat was determined to wipe Isreal off the face of the Earth.
"I come bearing an olive branch in one hand, and the freedom fighter's gun in the other. Do not let the olive branch fall from my hand." — Yasser Arafat, Chairman of the PLO (November, 1974, while speaking at the United Nations)
"We plan to eliminate the state of Israel and establish a purely Palestinian state. We will make life unbearable for Jews by psychological warfare and population explosion... We Palestinians will take over everything, including all of Jerusalem." — Yasser Arafat, Chairman of the PLO (in front of an Arab audience in Stockholm in 1996)
"We know only one word: Jihad, Jihad, Jihad. When we stopped the intifada, we did not stop the jihad for the establishment of a Palestinian state whose capital is Jerusalem. And now we are entering the phase of the great jihad prior to the establishment of an independent Palestinian state whose capital is Jerusalem...We are in a conflict with the Zionist movement and the Balfour Declaration and all imperialist activities." — Yasser Arafat, Chairman of the PLO (During an October 21,1996 speech at the Dehaishe refugee camp)

Source?

Even if they do, does it really matter? Every country has an enemy, every man has a fight.

So...
If someone doesn't listen to USA, they'll just side with their opposition.
This war is all got to do with race. USA sides with the Jews, fighting the Islamic people.

USA need to know, they are not the greatest, they are not the God of Earth. Why do most terrorists go for the USA? Because of their stupid government, think their so big blah blah blah.

1) This has nothing to do with race. Look at Israel's Military strategy. Its pure genius. You punch them, they'll punch you back, 20,30 times.

2) Terrorists don't only target the United States. How about you learn about google: http://www.google.com/search?source...ttack+-united+-states&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f

So...
If someone doesn't listen to USA, they'll just side with their opposition.
This war is all got to do with race. USA sides with the Jews, fighting the Islamic people.

USA need to know, they are not the greatest, they are not the God of Earth. Why do most terrorists go for the USA? Because of their stupid government, think their so big blah blah blah.

They dont like us because of all of the freedoms we have. Islamic radicals dont like us mainly because were are an unofficial christian state.

Back
Top Bottom