Israeli commando's jump for their lives??????

iPwn

..m.0,0.m..,
I thought this to be an interesting read. After killing 9 innocent people, the commandos say that they were beaten up and had to jump off the ship to save their lives. What a crock. Sounds to me like Israel is doing whatever it wants and making up stories now that the press and international communities are throwing a fit. What do the rest of you think?

Try reading the article:

An Israeli commando said upon descending into a boat with ropes, he was immediately attacked by a group of people.

"They beat us up with metal sticks and knives," he said. "There was live fire at some point against us... They were shooting at us from below deck."

Some of the soldiers were tossed from the top deck to a lower deck by the activists, and jumped in the water to save themselves, he said.

They boarded the ship to inspect it and were immediately attacked by those on-board.

Try reading the article:

They boarded the ship to inspect it and were immediately attacked by those on-board.

I have also heard that the boarding took place in international waters, and the other side of the story is that the Israelis fired first. The article really offers only one side of the incident.

Well, if you read the other articles, they are just as one sided. You know, if those damn Arab countries would back off and let Israel alone, we wouldn't have these problems. It's hard to live in peace when your neighbors would like nothing more than to see you wiped off the face of the earth.

Well, if you read the other articles, they are just as one sided. You know, if those damn Arab countries would back off and let Israel alone, we wouldn't have these problems. It's hard to live in peace when your neighbors would like nothing more than to see you wiped off the face of the earth.

Hence why I cannot make a fair judgement on this. What is wrong with the media nowadays? If you take a journalism class and get anywhere near the crap they pull, you will fail. Objectivity in the news is dead.

What is wrong with the media nowadays? If you take a journalism class and get anywhere near the crap they pull, you will fail. Objectivity in the news is dead.

Oh, shut the hell up. As long as humans are in the equation, nothing will be completely neutral.

Oh, shut the hell up. As long as humans are in the equation, nothing will be completely neutral.

A lot of things would work if humans were out of the equation. Like true communism.

As far as this whole Floatilla boarding issue goes, there have been a lot to both sides of the story, but I have a hard time believing the Israeli side.

What cracks me up is Fox's story and how they immediately tie the floatilla to be "Al Qaeda" backed. No surprise there.

Back
Top Bottom