iPod's suck... Can't even connect to their own software

rakedog

Fully Optimized
Lol.. So I got a new iPod mini today, and all of tonight, I'm trying to figure out how to connect to the iPod. Obviously, iTunes is for losers and sucks, so i didn't even consider that. So I take out my trust winAmp and download the latest iPod plugin, but when I transfered some music, the iPod didn't pick it up. I was like.. wtf? So I try to install THEIR CD software, but it exits in the middle, saying it's encountered an error. So I'm like... okay..... I go to apple.com, and download iTunes. But when I plug in the Ipod and turn on iTunes, the program doesn't recognize it's own damn mp3 player. Wow, apples suck. After I figure out how to work with this iPod, i'm not letting any more of their crappy hardware in my house.

lol ipods own. Just dowload the software off their site and after that make sure you use itunes cuz it pwns more than the ipod.

I find that ipod's conversion rate is terrible. I would suggest getting one of the Creative MP3 players. Apple's edge is starting to fall apart, imo.

lol, ipods arent that bad, try plugging the ipod into a different usb port, that may help, my mini sometimes does that
and BTW ipods are tough, I droped mine and cracked the screen on it twice now, and even afer the screens cracked, they still play with no distortion, and if they do break send them back to apple and they either fix it for you or send you a new one (if under warranty).

I have me an iPod, there are other programs that you can DL so that you don't have to use iTunes to put music on. I use it, it's called ephpod go to download.com and check it out if you want (Not the best, and should only really be used if you absolutely don't want iTunes, iTunes just works better)

I have had some troubles when trying to plug my iPod in through the Firewire port, like the computer doesn't recognize it, it starts charging, but nothign happens on the computer.

How have you dropped it two times!? Do you have terrets or something!? I'd never drop mine, too precious (Mee's precious ... *gollum *gollum)

Easy, walking or riding bike. have it tucked into a side pocket on my shorts, I stop and bend down to tie my shoe (the first time) drops onto pavement and screen breaks. second time, around 3:00am my dog comes in and jumps up onto my bed, I here a loud crash, it wakes me up I see my ipod on the floor with a broken screen on the floor, I yell "dam dog" And I wonder why I was so stupid to get hardwood flooring in my room instead of carpet.. thats how the screen broke twice.

Hardwood flooring is beautiful.. I would love to have it. :) But it isn't so good when you have a hyper dog and expensive electronics heheh...

hardwood floor is nice and everything.. but it starts getting annoying after a while.. starts being hard on your feet. We have it everyone in our house.. so I know.

Back
Top Bottom