Ipod Video

Feircepc

Daemon Poster
hey guys i might be getting the ipod video but im not sure about it. what do u guys think i was thinking of an archos which are pretty cool too but i cant decide. also got a quick hardware question i can put dvds on it right? i got family guy season and i wanna put it on ther but have no clue how i hear u need a program are they free or do i gotta buy it?

Either one would be great, i love the looks of both, but id probably go for the archos, you can record of the TV with those, and i dont think you can do that with the ipod... i was gonna get an archos till i saw the price!!

oh well i was leaning towards the ipod because some features the archos doesnt have but i sitll dont know how to convert dvds so i can watch it on the archos or the ipod yet:(

Feircepc said:
hey guys i might be getting the ipod video but im not sure about it. what do u guys think i was thinking of an archos which are pretty cool too but i cant decide. also got a quick hardware question i can put dvds on it right? i got family guy season and i wanna put it on ther but have no clue how i hear u need a program are they free or do i gotta buy it?

I have a black 30 gigabyte video iPod I got two weeks ago. It works magic in class, and it's sound quality is exceptional! The headphone however, might want to be ditched depending on how loud you play your music. You can put all videos on it.

Back
Top Bottom