Ipod Games?

h25520062

In Runtime
I just recently bought an ipod video 30gb. I would like to know if I could get more games on it but you know not have to pay for them :D. I know about doom on the nano but I dont think it will work on the video or can it?

To get doom running on your iPod you first need to install iPod linux. This is hack and doom will not run natively on the iPod with its default firmware.

Check out this link

Yeah thats too confusing for me. But I got the games Zuma, mahjong and tetris :D I downloaded them. It says its updating ipod and the games, I eject the ipod when its done I go to extra and games but the games are not there :confused: Whats going on?

If you download the games directly from iTunes, you need to pay for them. I think about $4.99 per game or something like that.

Hmm I didn't exaclty do that. But thers a new game folder in my Itunes and in the ipod fold "Games" it shows all the games to update onto my ipod i selected them all

Well, if you figure this out, tell me, because i want to knwo really badly too lol, i have a 30gb ipod video also.

Spec said:
Well, if you figure this out, tell me, because i want to knwo really badly too lol, i have a 30gb ipod video also.
I sent you a PM lets try to get this to work. :D

Back
Top Bottom