iPhone 4

its a case of who if anybody gets the exclusivity contract in the UK , if its 02 again i think this might just be out of my price range tbh , And if i can get something that IMO is better for less than at the moment im looking at sticking with android

UK market has opened up to multiple networks for all the most recent releases, O2's exclusivity expired a while back. I don't see the i4 going exclusive.

On a side note, the site which we don't speak of has spent the evening downvoting Apple's release video 'This changes everything' on Youtube. About 10k dislike to 2k like.

I was going to start a new thread about it just now, but seen your thread.

Anyways, i think the new Iphone is really cool! I just seen this vid and it just made me get it even more, check it all out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSGgBX3ISMg&feature=related

I was going to wait for the reviews between the iphone and the HTC Evo, but after watching that vid I think im sold (Once again).

honestly, i LOVE my motorola droid. I had 3 iphones before. But this new one looks like they literally solved EVERY complaint people EVER had about the iphone. Except maybe the flash player, but im sure thatd just be an update away.

and the quality of materials used to assemble it REALLY impressed me, because apple really pissed me off when they made the PLASTIC 3g. And i like how the kept the price on the normal level.

i think its gonna be a home run. and that video calling looks insane! id love to try it out. But i have Verizon and do not want to switch anytime soon. i WISH apple would STOP teaming up with AT&T.

Adobe Flash is not going to be on the iPhone or iPad. Get that through your head.

As long as it still relies on iTunes I'll be buying something else.

If I had a Mac it wouldn't be a problem, but iTunes on PC is a complete piece of crap. Almost reminds me of Ubisoft's PC ports. *shudders*

Personally a huge fan of iTunes on the PC, as a music player/management system i don't see flaws

Back
Top Bottom