iPad should I buy it or wait??

hiyatran

Solid State Member
I want to get my sister an iPad for her birthday coming up. It is a little expensive. My question is, should I wait and get her a laptop which I think is a lot better but not as nice.

Laptops can be pricey too. Depends on what she's wanting to do with either one as to which one would be more useful.

The iPad is way too overpriced right now. No point in buying one till they come out with the "updated" version with the features they left out of the first.

If you really must have a touch screen, grab an EEE Tablet or something similar. More powerful than the iPad, more functionality, good battery life, etc...

I don't see the point in buying this right now when a laptop is way more useful. Also if she wants one wait about a year and they will come out with a newer one and the older one will be about two to three hundred dollars cheaper. I would choose a netbook... toshiba has a really handy on out right now just check their website

The iPad is way too overpriced right now. No point in buying one till they come out with the "updated" version with the features they left out of the first.

If you really must have a touch screen, grab an EEE Tablet or something similar. More powerful than the iPad, more functionality, good battery life, etc...

I know what you're saying... but couldn't you say the same thing about the NEW iPad?

Back
Top Bottom