iPad 2

iPwn

..m.0,0.m..,
So my work got the helpdesk an iPad 2 so we can troubleshoot for the owners. I've been on the thing and configuring it for a few days now. I was hesitant at first as I wasn't sure how typing and what not on the iPad would be. After these first few days though, I could easily see investing in one. I was going to pick up the transformer prime when it released but that money went to a new Xbox And some games :whistling:
Anyone have an iPad? I think the weight, thickness and especially battery life are absolutely outstanding. Very easy to use...

Thoughts?

Edit: not a big fan of how few configuration options there are. :(

I don't own one but have used one and like them a lot. As you say the battery life is excellent. and the apps available are great but could be better or more of them. Thinking bout getting one (when i have the money!!) but will probz get a new computer first :) anyways - can someone tell me the difference besides weight and size between the iPad 1 and 2?

also processor and graphics, amount of memory? better battery life.

it's a completely redesigned product.

You mentioned the Transformer Prime and I think I'd rather have an Android tablet than an ipad. The Transformer Prime seems to be the latest and greatest in Android tablets, quad core goodness and I think it looks better than an ipad. It has Honeycomb on it right now, but they promise that there will be an upgrade to Ice Cream Sandwich, which will be a big plus.

You mentioned the Transformer Prime and I think I'd rather have an Android tablet than an ipad. The Transformer Prime seems to be the latest and greatest in Android tablets, quad core goodness and I think it looks better than an ipad. It has Honeycomb on it right now, but they promise that there will be an upgrade to Ice Cream Sandwich, which will be a big plus.

Especially if they include Majel

Kate in the front room is never off the bloody thing, so I think it's done it's job, you'd expect anyway with the price tag, 450 bloody squid, I couldn't afford that, step dad bought it for her, the white one.. but she loves it.. only just got it last week lol

I have used it once but I used someone's at driving test.. I was asking if I could check my email for the driving details.. it was quick and sharp.. I own a Itouch and it really seemed to be the same as that but bigger and abit more features.. and the itouch is such a great gadget

Back
Top Bottom