The Intelle-ball

gradkiss

Solid State Member
I invented a device that is used to replace the cd , dvd, etc or is used in the place of a hard-drive....only to find out that the US Government gained patent before I naturally wouldn't.
The reason is because of the word open source....and 'Wine' as linux users would know we share with the community...
I'll explain...the intelle-ball is a ball of geometric form that when a lazer is pivoted outside of the rotating ball in the opposing direction it reads and writes two sectores of equal size at a time....and more surface area means more capability that a flat cd , dvd, etc. it may also be used in a vaccum such as a tv's electron tube . this allows speeds that approach the speed of light....lol what may I say but let's chat this in the correct hands and share the dividends....gradkiss

I invented a device that is used to replace the cd , dvd, etc or is used in the place of a hard-drive....only to find out that the US Government gained patent before I naturally wouldn't.
The reason is because of the word open source....and 'Wine' as linux users would know we share with the community...
I'll explain...the intelle-ball is a ball of geometric form that when a lazer is pivoted outside of the rotating ball in the opposing direction it reads and writes two sectores of equal size at a time....and more surface area means more capability that a flat cd , dvd, etc. it may also be used in a vaccum such as a tv's electron tube . this allows speeds that approach the speed of light....lol what may I say but let's chat this in the correct hands and share the dividends....gradkiss
I gather that as you are in your 50's you are no jumped up mad inventor, been in IT & inventing a long time I'm guessing?
BTW, we haven't many members in the 50 - 60 age group, :eek:, someone might even join & knock me off my pedestal, age-wise!!

Back
Top Bottom