Inflatable Furniture

Tommy Boy

Golden Master
I was thinking about some inflatable furniture like for my media room as just a cool novelty thing. Does anyone know of any good quality comfortable, good looking inflatable furniture? anyone ever sat in any and know how comfortable it is?

Inflatable furniture isn't very comfortable. Air mattresses are horrible to sleep on, I hate it when I have to. Maybe it's just my crappy air mattresses though.

"Good", "quality", and "inflatable furniture" are words that are not normally associated with each other. . .

haha.... you looking for this crap:
super-chair.gif

I honestly think concrete is more comfortable.

Not me. I'll take that goofy purple chair over a concrete slab any day.

So would I. However if your using some sort of material where it absorbs in pact and is clothed really nice, I think I would take that over the inflatable. The inflatable over concrete though. I don't like the feeling.

Thanks guys.....I never really sat on inflatable furniture before, just thought it might be a cool idea. Maybe I'll just scrap the idea and stick to the regular type furniture. I'd like a leather couch or chair possibly but I know that is going to be expensive.

They are not that bad but don't last in my experience. Maybe a few months and they tend to get a slow puncture

Thanks guys.....I never really sat on inflatable furniture before, just thought it might be a cool idea. Maybe I'll just scrap the idea and stick to the regular type furniture. I'd like a leather couch or chair possibly but I know that is going to be expensive.

ever sit on leather when its really hot and humid?

I'd go with cloth, but thats just me.

Back
Top Bottom