imports?

boardordi3

Fully Optimized
okay, im 15, gonna be 16 in august right? k, i wanna buy a car, probably used, i live in chicago, and want something that i can tune/mod/whatever you wanna call it, i just want an import car, anyone have any suggestions, im probably talkin >$4000, i want a car that i can gradually upgrade, because i cant afford everything all at once

oh and btw, i was gone for 2 weeks cause i was grounded for a bad grade :( oh well back now

There are lots of really good import cars, and whatever anyone suggests and you buy it, please dont make a ricer car out of it.

ricer-Any oriental import car that has been modified for no real performance gain.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Ricer

ricer=
ricer-45843.jpg

browse through your local listings and see if you can find anything decent in your price range. You can probably find a few imports that have already been pre-tuned/upgraded for well under that price amount. Civics will probably be the easiest to find. My suggestion for a nice import that is cheap, easily upgradeable, and not nearly as common as a civic is a Nissan 240SX. It's a good starter car for people your age.

G35x said:
No way, ^ please dont ever buy a ford, or chevy or watver...Imports over here are well the best..I mean, americans hate american cars, not many people own fords and what not..More like Mazda, NIssan, Infintii, Honda, Acura and what not...

Maybe for cars (but not entirely) but definitely not the case for trucks by any means.

G35x said:
No way, ^ please dont ever buy a ford, or chevy or watver...Imports over here are well the best..I mean, americans hate american cars, not many people own fords and what not..More like Mazda, NIssan, Infintii, Honda, Acura and what not...But I would get this,

I mean, bargan with them, u might get 5k who knows...Save up, thats what I would do..

http://cars.com/go/search/detail.js...+descending|Q-descending|Z-19115&aff=national
I agree mostly. I think import cars are better, but as far as trucks go I prefer american. American cars just aren't good, but I'll take an American truck any day :)

Back
Top Bottom