immortality?

Yea, death is inevatble, we would have a massive problem on our hands if that happend and wouldnt give anyone else a chance at this bitch we call life! :p

I wouldn't want to live for ever I don't think, but then again, after watching scary films, I start thinking about death, and how it has to end, and I don't like that either, because theirs so many possibilities, and most aren't nice.

wow, sounds interesting, but i'll have to agree with steff on this one

nice find though!

Interesting read, but it would suck to live forever. This planet is getting worse all the time, imagine what its gonna be like in a few hundred years, with pollution and global warming, and possible nuclear war. Definately not somewhere i wanna be living :)

i wouldnt want to live forever ,as rafaz said the world is getting worse all the time ,i think a person starts dying as soon as they are born , the way i have put that dosent sound nice but still i think its true

also the world would be overpopulated ,

muz379 said:
i wouldnt want to live forever ,as rafaz said the world is getting worse all the time ,i think a person starts dying as soon as they are born , the way i have put that dosent sound nice but still i think its true

also the world would be overpopulated ,
Yeah its true, as far as i know, your cells start dying at a faster rate than they are repaired, its a slow process but it happens. Also the more free radicals the faster the process

also this sort of living forever wouldonly be availableto the rich and famous who can afford it

Yea, which is totaly wrong! They are no more important to someone on the street.

Back
Top Bottom