I'm so Tired of DIAL-UP!!!

superman22x

Golden Master
I hate it, I just read about that lady with a 40gbs connection. And I am still stuck with a 56k connection that only connects at like 26kbs. Nothing is available at our house except that sprint stuff, which I dont want, too slow. I am still waiting for ATT DSL, even if its not really fas internet, its still Decent. I called cingular about there laptop connect thingy, and I would have to sign into a 2 year contract which I DO NOT want to do, because something bigger and better will defenitly be available within 2 years, and cingulars version isnt fast enough for live. Maybe once 4g is out, I can get that. Just had to talk about my sad internet, lol.

That sucks man....but you know what they say, anything is better than dialup. That sucks that you can't even get dsl where you live.

*Hugs my DSL modem*.....lol

my friends phone can get a 480kb/s connection and thats a phone lol. damn i feel sorry for you. maybe i should moan less about my 2.5mb connection

I hated dialup also. I usually got around a 40k connection though. We upgraded to DSL in December. Now I get around 1.5mbps. Still not exactly fast, but fast enough for me. I live almost in the middle of nowhere, so it's probably the fastest option anyway.

i love my 6 MB orange connection *blows a kiss* :) and my 450 KB sec download

your time will come dude, it will be amazing when it does :)

Yeah, 480kbs is nice, but not quite fast enough for games. Cingulars gets upto 3.6mbs down and 384kbs up, which prolly wouldnt be bad, but not good enough to justify the $60 price. And, I prolly wouldnt get that speed. But I am thinking about going to a cingular store, signing up, and on the 29th day return it, lol. Do it again in the other parents name. But I doubt that would work twice, lol.

Got anyone near you with high speed?

Because where I live high speed is not available to me. But I bought a series of things, and I connect to my grandmas fiber internet across the lake, lol.

Back
Top Bottom