I'm so happy!

Love at first sight eh? If you want to have the best of chances with her I would not be posting her pictures up on a computer forum, especially without her permission. If she allows you, you could, but I still wouldn't do it.

That's why I'm going to wait until I get to know her better and take some pictures with her. She's really cool. It just sucks so badly that she's moving.

Alright, let's see the n00ds.

I jp bro.

I'm still confused what to do with girls... There is this girl I took to homecoming 5 years ago... we are now best friends, after a not so good homecoming 5 years ago, lmfao. But we have never dated, and I'm not sure we will or not, ha, if that makes any sense.

Alright, let's see the n00ds.

I jp bro.

I'm still confused what to do with girls... There is this girl I took to homecoming 5 years ago... we are now best friends, after a not so good homecoming 5 years ago, lmfao. But we have never dated, and I'm not sure we will or not, ha, if that makes any sense.

Aww man. Crap like that happens. At least she's a good friend though. :)

Dating is not only a physical connection. It means you really like that person and you enjoy being around them. It's kind of like your best friend. The physical connections are just a way of displaying the personal connection (I don't know what to call it--I'm referring to the fact that the two people enjoy being with each other). You would also date someone to see if she is the person you want to spend the rest of your life with.

Unfortunately, society has corrupted this definition. Today, someone dates another person just so they can get in their pants or just so they can have some pleasure, whether that be sex or simply kissing. I believe that it is because of this that we have such high divorce rates. People will often pass up on the person they truly like because of physical defects.

Dating is not only a physical connection. It means you really like that person and you enjoy being around them. It's kind of like your best friend. The physical connections are just a way of displaying the personal connection (I don't know what to call it--I'm referring to the fact that the two people enjoy being with each other). You would also date someone to see if she is the person you want to spend the rest of your life with.

Unfortunately, society has corrupted this definition. Today, someone dates another person just so they can get in their pants or just so they can have some pleasure, whether that be sex or simply kissing. I believe that it is because of this that we have such high divorce rates. People will often pass up on the person they truly like because of physical defects.

Sadly, I believe this to be true as well. :(

Pictures with a sign of your username and the date xD

lol

Good luck on the new relationship dude.

Haha I have this one girl I like too...
Haha I'm 14, so I'm allowed at least to like her :D
Lol we're good friends and all, and people say she likes me, but I am just too nervous to approach her and ask her out :(
I will take her to homecoming I guess, but yeah :(
Sorry for jacking thread, just wanted to share that....

Back
Top Bottom