I'm gonna try to accualy help now..

rakedog

Fully Optimized
Heh, I haven't really been of any help at all over the past month on the forum, mainly because i've been insanly busy with school. I'm going to try to keep answering everyone in the General section from now on, because I feel that I should really be a more active member of the community. :D

So if I don't post for a while, Mods, slam me on the head with a couple PM's to make sure I try to help people again, because that's what I really want to do, just haven't had enough time lately.

Thanx Rakedog for that....I'm shure everyone here will appreciate that, i have been busty too, and i'm trying to get on here more as well.

There are alot of helpful people in our Community, and the more helpful peopel we have , the Stronger Computer Forums becomes... :p

i may not be a guru, but i also wanna try and help out as much as i can. school here in cali just isnt what is used to a couple o years back. too much work to do.

Yeah; with College and my site and my intollerable new found love of MSDN Conferences (all of which are 4 hours train from me) and sleeping and travelling to College I don't get as much time as I would like on here.

Back
Top Bottom